NCT01239797: Phase 3: Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone With or Without Elotuzumab RRMM (ELOQUENT - 2)
Updated: Mar 28
ELOQUENT - 2
Phase III Study of Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone With or Without Elotuzumab to Treat Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma (ELOQUENT - 2)
NCT01239797: Phase III Study of Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone With or Without Elotuzumab to Treat Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma (ELOQUENT - 2)
The purpose of the study is to determine whether the addition of Elotuzumab to Lenalidomide/low-dose Dexamethasone will increase the progression free survival (PFS).
Sponsor: Bristol-Myers Squibb
ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01239797
Official Title: Phase 3, Randomized, Open Label Trial of Lenalidomide/Dexamethasone With or Without Elotuzumab in Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma (MM)
Click here for details on Clinicaltrials.gov
Elotuzumab plus lenalidomide and dexamethasone in relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma: Extended 4-year follow-up and analysis of relative progression-free survival from the randomized ELOQUENT-2 trial.
Cancer. 2018 Oct 15
An Integrated Assessment of the Effects of Immunogenicity on the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Efficacy of Elotuzumab.
AAPS J. 2017 Mar;19
ELOQUENT-2 Investigators. Elotuzumab Therapy for Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
N Engl J Med. 2015 Aug
Drug: Dexamethasone (Oral)
Drug: Dexamethasone (IV)
Biological: Elotuzumab (BMS-901608; HuLuc63)
- Georgia: Emory University Atlanta
- Massachusetts: Dana-Farber Cancer Institute/Harvard Cancer Center Boston
- Missouri: Washington University School of Medicine Saint Louis
- New York: NYU Langone Medical Center New York
- New York: New York Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical College New York
- North Carolina: Levine Cancer Institute Charlotte
- Texas: UT Southwestern Medical Center Dallas
- Texas: The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston